About Dr. Anupriya Goel
An Aesthetic Dermatologist (MBBS, MD, DPD (U.K), she is the Medical Director of Berkowits Hair and Skin Clinics, a chain of 20 clinics across the country. A team of more than 200 technicians and paramedical staff work under her guidance. She is a certified national trainer for Allergan, Restylane and Mint and an International trainer and KOL for Regenera Activa, progenitor stem cell treatment for hair. She is an avid educator regularly posting educational content and videos through her YouTube channel and Instagram account with more than 2 lakh followers.
Author of the popular skincare book “HOW TO GET GLASS SKIN" published by PENGUIN RANDOM HOUSE, she has also written more than 10 case reports, case studies and research articles on varied topics on aesthteics in national and international journals.
She has also formulated multiple products in the product range of Berkowits ensuring every product has the best quality ingredients which delivers results.
Some of the articles written by her in reputed journals are :
- Non-Surgical facelift –by PDO threads and dermal filler :A case report – Journal of Cosmetic Dermatology.
- Methods to overcome poor response and challenges of facial hair reduction – Journal of Clinical Aesthetic Dermatology.
- Mid-face Rejuvenation Using Juvederm Fillers in Male Patients. – Journal of Cutaneous and Aesthetic Surgery.
- Male lip filler – Aesthetic enhancement is not just limited to females: A case report - Journal of Cosmetic Dermatology.
- Concealing of under-eye orbital fat pads with hyaluronic acid filler: A case report – Journal of Cosmetic Dermatology.
- Efficacy of bio prp for androgenic alopecia in women: A prospective clinical study.
- Efficacy of platelet-rich plasma for treatment of Male Androgenetic Alopecia patients: A Prospective Clinical Study- International Journal of Medical Science and Current Research (IJMSCR).