What is it?
The daily grind of life leaves our skin stressed. Also given the fact that rising population is an issue for the environment, it is also quite problematic for our skins. Dirt and grime get lodged in our skin leaving it dark and oily. The next time you are looking to get a facial done, try a carbon facial. A facial that comes all the way from Asia and has minimum downtime. One can immediately get back to their daily life once their treatment is done.
Carbon Facial is non-invasive procedure that involves applying a layer of liquid carbon on the facial and using a laser to blast away the carbon. Light from a Q-switched laser is highly attracted to carbon particles and peels away the impurities and the contaminants that the carbon attracts. It can also remove dead skin cells, blackheads and oil and leaves the skin glowing and more radiant.
A carbon facial is a facial treatment where the main ingredient used in carbon. Its aim is to leave your skin smoother, firmer and much softer. It is a non-invasive process that uses liquid carbon to remove skin impurities. After the liquid carbon, a carbon laser is used. Blackheads and whiteheads are removed easily and also fine line and wrinkles are tackled with this process. In a way, the carbon facial process acts as a carbon peeling.
A carbon facial was initially developed in Asia to help treat active acne and generally help improve skin texture. The process was especially helpful for oily skinned patients because the carbon in the facial reduced the oil considerably. Usually these processes were used a pre-party treatment to give your skin an extra bit of boost.
Removes Dead Skin Cells
Improves Skin Texture
How is a Carbon Facial Done?
- The entire carbon facial process starts with liquid carbon paste being applied to your face. The liquid is easily absorbed by the upper layers of your skin but does not seep down too easily in the deeper layers. The paste is left to dry.
- A carbon laser is used next on the carbon paste. The carbon in the paste started reacting with the open and enlarged pores on your face and it also starts breaking down the blackhead and whiteheads on your face.
- This facial has the effect of a carbon peeling A little bit of heat is generated during the process, which in turns helps in the collagen generation, and helps improve elasticity in your skin. When carbon facials are done multiple times, your skin will be visibly improved.
- The laser reaches the deeper layers of the skin. It causes microabrasions to the collagen and elastin fibers. Doing so agitates them and prompts them to start repairing and thereby improve the texture of your skin.
- The entire process is ended with a cleansing, toning and moisturizing of your skin, which leaves you feeling luxurious and glowing skin.
What is a carbon facial?
A carbon facial is a non-invasive treatment that uses a carbon paste to exfoliate and rejuvenate the skin. It is also known as the "China Doll Facial."
How does a carbon facial work?
The carbon paste is applied to the skin, and a laser is used to heat and vaporize the carbon particles, which removes impurities and dead skin cells.
What are the benefits of a carbon facial?
A carbon facial can improve skin texture, reduce pore size, and stimulate collagen production. It can also reduce acne and acne scarring.
How long does a carbon facial treatment take?
The treatment takes about 30 minutes to an hour, depending on the area being treated.