Bio PRP treatment is a hair treatment that uses growth factors obtained from cells to help stimulate hair growth and improve hair quality. The growth factors are obtained from cultured cells that are typically derived from human adipose tissue or bone marrow. Various growth factors are platelet-derived growth factors, epidermal growth factors, insulin-like growth factors and even vascular endothelial growth factors.
To administer this procedure doctor will,
- Take around 16 ml of your blood.
- Take around 40-50 minutes to derive the growth factor and prepare the GFC treatment for hair.
- The final output will have 7-8 ml of GFC hair treatment that will be injectable.
The Bio PRP treatment for hair has the following benefits,
- It helps with hair fall reduction and makes hair thicker and fuller in volume.
- It is highly suitable for those who are in the initial stages of Alopecia.
- It is suitable for both men and women. It has no Platelet loss, a High concentration of Growth Factor and Naturally regenerates damaged tissue.
- Completely safe | Prepared from patient’s own blood | Contamination free. The procedure doesn’t derive any added blood cells like the PRP treatment.
It is also essential to note that the GFC treatment for hair takes around 3-4 sessions to start showing results. It is also clubbed with other topical or oral medications to reduce pain and swelling. Any side effects usually get resolved within a week of the treatment session.