Why is Hydra Facial important and consumer centric?
Facials have always been synonymous with relaxation and healthy skin. However, the unending facial menus can be too much jargon and there is a huge gap between the qualities of the ingredients being used in the industry. All of this leads to information asymmetry between the customer and the skin clinic, mostly to the advantage of the skin clinic.
Let’s consider what we expect from a facial: The perfect facial should be relaxing, hydrating, stimulating, moisturizing, and rejuvenating. Most beauty clinics would have 5 different facials to achieve what a single facial session should achieve.
However, there is some light at the end of this dark tunnel, in the form of Hydra Facials. Also referred to as Aqua Peeling or Hydro-Dermabrasion.
What are Hydra Facials?
Also known as, “Hydra-Dermabrasion”, It is a non-invasive 4 steps facial that:
- Cleans and Exfoliates dead skin cells to reveal healthy new skin.
- Peels gently to help loosen dirt and debris from pores without any irritation.
- Automatically extracts impurities, and
- Adds hydration with serums and antioxidants to nourish and protect.
Due to this multi-therapeutic approach, hydra facials are easily differentiated from other forms of skin rejuvenating and microdermabrasion (MDA) treatment procedures.
Why it is more appreciated than any other Facial?
Believe me when I say: This facial is for on-the-go girls! Its multi therapeutic approach combines various benefits into the time of a single facial session. Some of the merits of a 30 minute procedure are:
- It targets various skin problems like blackheads, whiteheads, brown spots, acne, sun damage, uneven skin tone, enlarged pores, and the fine lines of premature aging.
- Improves the overall quality of skin through the extraction of dead layers and cleaning of dirt and debris from the pores.
- Improvements to facial tone and texture with less dyschromia (skin discoloration)
- Hydrates and nourishes the skin for a much softer and brighter look.
- Stimulates the blood flow for much healthier looking skin
- No downtime, no irritation like other peels with instant results assurance
- Bespoke Treatment for your skin’s requirement- Which means it is tailored to individual skincare needs.
On what condition it is not suggested
As a regular Facial, Hydra Dermabrasion is perfect for you if you want regular skin care without any downtime or adverse results. It’s an extremely safe option that makes your skin healthy from within. It is not recommended if you are looking for instant results for following skin conditions:
- Deep lines
- Deep Hyperpigmentation problems
- Broken skin
Skin conditions like above more often demand invasive treatments. However, Hydra Dermabrasion can be used in combination or in conjunction with other invasive treatments to complement the results.
Associated Side Effects with Hydra Dermabrasion
- On rare occasions, there might be some shedding or redness for a day or so.
- Do not clean skin with soap or face wash for at least 12 hours
- Follow your regular skincare regimen from the same night.
- If needed, regular make-up can be applied right after the treatment
- Due to the exfoliation of the outer layer of skin, it will be much vulnerable to direct sunlight, therefore always apply Sunscreen lotion with zinc oxide
- Restrict use of Chemical peels or AHA/BHA products for a week.
- Restrict use of retinol/retinoid products on the treated area for at-least4 days
This facial is highly appreciated by Bollywood stars. It’s zero downtime and fast results have made it a favorite. Since it’s a breakthrough in the facial industry; many new brands have introduced this technology. At Berkowits Hair & Skin Clinic, this facial is promoted with the name ‘Inno Facial’.